SUB 200 T.GRAPH
To purchase outside of the USA or Canada, please email us at email@example.com
Limited edition of 300 timepieces
In 1969, the SUB concept is further refined in the form of the DOXA SUB 200 T.GRAPH, which even today still counts as a reference in the field of the most emblematic diving watches in watchmaking history. And the legend continues.
50 years later, DOXA presents a reinterpretation of its iconic model. Following a first limited edition in 18K gold, DOXA unveils the SUB 200 T.GRAPH in a new stainless steel limited series.
With a diameter of 43 mm, the SUB 200 T.GRAPH is topped by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating. In addition to being water-resistant to 20 ATM, equivalent to a depth of about 200 meters, the watch also features the famous patented unidirectional rotating bezel with the dual indication of dive time in minutes and depth in meters to calculate the dive time without decompression stops.
Just like the original model, the legendary face finished in semi-matte orange features two counters, one at 9 o'clock indicating the seconds, and the other at 3 o'clock indicating the chronograph's 30 minutes. The baton-type hands and the insert on the chronograph’s seconds hand are all filled with SuperLuminova® beige “Light Old Radium.”
This limited steel edition is equipped with historical 7734 VALJOUX movements. These original calibers, dating back 30 years, have been carefully preserved by the Swiss family Jenny, who took over ownership of the DOXA brand two decades ago. Each movement has of course been completely revised and made absolutely reliable prior to fitting.
The famous DOXA “grains of rice” bracelet, also crafted from 316L steel and featuring a folding clasp with diving extension and the DOXA fish symbol, rounds off this purpose-designed classic.
- Valjoux 7734
- Mechanical, manual-winding
- 45 hours Power Reserve
- Frequency 18000.0 vph (2.5 hz)
- 17 Jewels
- Decorated by DOXA
- Stainless steel case
- Diameter 43.00 mm x 46.00 mm
- Height 15.00 mm
- Water resistance 20 bar / 200 meters / 656 ft
- Screw down case back with sailboat engraved
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Chronograph 60-second counter, 30-minute counter
- Sapphire glass
- Unidirectional turning bezel
- Numbering in orange (depth) and black (time), light point at 12 o'clock
- Limited edition of 300 timepieces
- Stainless steel strap "separate Beads of Rice" style attached by screws to ensure a secure fit
- FKM rubber strap
- Folding clasp with wetsuit extension, DOXA fish logo
- Lug width 20 mm
- Orange dial with black painted index with white luminescent material
- Black painted hands with white luminescent material
- Black painted minute-tracks
PERSONNALISEZ VOTRE MONTRE
Rendez votre DOXA unique